Expanded and renovated in 2005, the 16,000 square foot building offers several reading areas, three study rooms, large open areas with tables for study or reading, a cafe area, and two meeting rooms. Also available within the building for use by the public are desktop computers, printers, a copier, a scanner, and wireless internet access.
Collections and Services
The Florham Park Public Library offers access to quality resources and friendly staff. Within our physical and digital collections you will find a wide range of engaging materials to satisfy the educational, informational, and recreational needs of the community. Being a part of a larger consortium, participating in Open Borrowing, and sharing in our statewide Interlibrary Loan system, provides our library members with extended access to many resources. Click on any of the buttons to the left for more details on all our offerings.
It is the purpose of the Library to serve the community with books and other media in a manner that is cordial and efficient and equitable. The Library strives to provide the people of the community of Florham Park with quality library service through its collection of books and other media delivered by a staff and overseen by a Board of Trustees who see the library as an informational, educational, cultural and recreational resource of the Borough.
Holiday Schedule 2021
- New Year’s Day: Friday, January 1
- Good Friday: Friday, April 2
- Easter: Sunday, April 4
- Memorial Day: Saturday, May 29 – Monday, May 31
- Independence Day: Sunday, July 4 & Monday, July 5
- Labor Day: Saturday, September 4 – Monday, September 6
- Thanksgiving Eve: close at 5:00pm Wednesday, November 24
- Thanksgiving: Thursday, November 25 & Friday, November 26
- Christmas Eve: Friday, December 24
- Christmas: Saturday, December 25 – Monday, December 27
- New Year’s Eve: close at 3:00pm on Friday, December 31
- Library Director: Nancy Aravecz Shah (email@example.com)
- Youth Services Librarian: Kate Dinneny (Kate.Dinneny@florhamparklib.org)
- Supervising Library Assistant: Donna Nafie
- Sr. Library Assistant: Sylvia Glinko
- Library Assistant: Amber Sowinski
- Secretary/Bookkeeper: Eva Scharfenberg
- Part-time Library Assistants: Kim Bordenabe, Johanna Edge, Charlene Ghegan, Elizabeth Kang, Amanda Murphy, Mary Smith