The Florham Park Public Library is housed in a 16,000-square-foot building located on the Borough of Florham Park’s municipal campus. Inside, you’ll find open spaces with comfortable reading areas, a colorful and engaging children’s room, a café area with tables and chairs, two community meeting spaces, and private study rooms. We offer free wifi and desktop computers for public use, and printing, scanning, copying, and faxing services.
We provide access to quality resources and a friendly staff who are dedicated to meeting the informational, recreational, and educational needs of Florham Park. The Florham Park Public Library is a member of the Morris Automated Information Network (MAIN), a consortium of 49 member libraries in Morris, Sussex, Warren, and Hunterdon counties. Cardholders enjoy reciprocal borrowing from any MAIN member library. We also provide inter-library loan services through the statewide JerseyCat system.
It is the purpose of the Library to serve the community with books and other media in a manner that is cordial and efficient and equitable. The Library strives to provide the people of the community of Florham Park with quality library service through its collection of books and other media delivered by staff and overseen by a Board of Trustees who see the library as an informational, educational, cultural, and recreational resource of the Borough.
- Library Director: Nancy Aravecz Shah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Youth Services Librarian: Kate Dinneny (email@example.com)
- Supervising Library Assistant: Sara Ketterer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Senior Library Assistant: Sylvia Glinko
- Senior Library Assistant: Amber Sowinski
- Library Assistant: Kim Bordenabe
- Administrative Assistant: Eva Scharfenberg
- Part-time Library Assistants: Ritu Bedi, Nashka Desrosiers, Jessie Feng, Johanna Edge, Mary Smith, Felix Vallovera
- Digital Literacy Instructor: Robert Larson (email@example.com)