Join us on October 4 at 7:00pm for a workshop designed to help families with children of any age figure out how to pay for college without jeopardizing retirement! You’ll learn:
- How to reduce your out-of-pocket expenses and overall cost of college
- The ins and outs of the financial aid system
- How to identify myths and avoid common errors that can cause you to overpay for school
- How to obtain discounts from colleges and universities–even if you won’t qualify for “need-based” financial aid
- How to determine how to find the best college match for your children
Presented by Jodi Bloom, College Planning Expert and Founder of Cornerstone College Solutions.
Here is the link to sign up: https://florhamparklib.assabetinteractive.com/calendar/college-funding-workshop/