Improve your English or learn a new language with Rosetta Stone Library Solution. This is an effective, easy-to-use program that allows you to learn on your own time. Click here to begin learning.
How to get started:
- You will only have to do this the first time signing in or any time you want to learn a different language!
- Link your computer and app process by downloading the Rosetta Stone application from your app store.
- DO NOT launch the app once it installs.
- Open your web browser and navigate to the library website and the to the log-in portal via the link under the Rosetta Stone page.
- Once at the login screen, enter your email, password, and language you desire to learn.
- Click the sign in button.
- Once in, click “Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3.”
- The program will then launch automatically from the the app.
Rosetta Stone offers two great apps for preschool children to practice reading skills and introduce another language at the same time. Both are available on Apple and Android devices under different names.