Use your library card to read and/or download popular magazines on a computer or mobile device. Get cover-to cover access to over 90 publications on everything from home, fitness, garden, news, art, fashion, sports, business, crafts, politics and more.
- Online reading: Instantly read all current and backlist magazines on desktop and mobile browsers.
- Mobile apps: Download and read magazines on 95% of today’s mobile devices, including iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX.
- Backlist: Grow your collection and build a digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing and checkout: Browse your library’s collection by newest issue, keyword search, genre and language to find your favorites and to discover new reading interests.
- Two ways to read: Check out magazines and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser — or check out and download magazines through mobile apps.
- Helpful notifications: Sign up for weekly email reminders about your favorite magazines.
- No limit and permanent checkout: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
- Access RBdigital by clicking here to browse our magazine collection.
- Click create New Account.
- Fill out the account information, then click Create New Account. Note: The password must have at least 7 characters and include letters and numbers.
- To read on your mobile device, download the RB digital app from your app store.
- Login to the app by selecting US->NJ->MAIN in the displayed dropdown menus and then enter the email and password you used when registering.
Check out and Read Magazines
- You can check out and read using the RBdigital app on your mobile device.
- By selecting Checkout and then Read, the magazine will be checked out, downloaded, and opened for you to read.
- When you are done reading a magazine you can select Return to clear it from your list. There is not a limit to how long you keep a magazine.
- Past editions are also available for you to select.
- You can also check out and read magazines on your PC through the RBdigital website.
- Magazines checked out from either the app or the PC can be read on either platform.
- There is a search feature in both the mobile app and PC interfaces.
If you need additional help, stop in at the library or call the Circulation Desk at 973-377-2694.