RBdigital Magazines & Comics
Use your library card to read and/or download popular magazines & comics on a computer or mobile device. Get cover-to cover access to over 100s of publications on everything from home, fitness, garden, news, art, fashion, sports, business, crafts, politics and more. There are also over 100 classic novels available in eBook or eAudiobook format.
- Online reading: Instantly read magazines, books & comics on desktop and mobile browsers.
- Mobile apps: Download and read magazines, books & comics on 95% of today’s mobile devices, including iOS (Apple®), Android™, and Kindle Fire™/HD/HDX.
- Backlist: Grow your magazine collection and build a digital backlist for anytime checkout and reading.
- Easy browsing and checkout: Browse your library’s collection to find your favorite titles or to discover new reading interests.
- Two ways to read: Check out magazines, books, or comics and read them instantly on your desktop or mobile browser — or check out and download through mobile apps.
- Helpful notifications: Sign up for weekly email reminders about your favorite magazines.
- No limit and permanent checkout for magazines: Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account as long as you wish.
- Borrow comics for 30 days, eAudiobooks for 10 days, and eBooks for 7 days.
- Access RBdigital by clicking here to browse our magazine, book, and comic collection.
- Click create New Account.
- Fill out the account information, then click Create New Account. Note: The password must have at least 7 characters and include letters and numbers.
- To read on your mobile device, download the RB digital app from your app store.
- Login to the app by selecting US->NJ->MAIN in the displayed drop down menus and then enter the email and password you used when registering.
Check out and Read Magazines, eAudiobooks, eBooks or Comics
- You can check out and read using the RBdigital app on your mobile device.
- By selecting Checkout and then Read, the magazine, book, or comic will be checked out, downloaded, and opened for you to read.
- When you are done reading a magazine, book, or comic you can select Return to clear it from your checkouts and device.
- Past magazine editions are also available for you to select.
- You can also check out and read magazines, books, and comics on your PC through the RBdigital website.
- Magazines, books, or comics checked out from either the app or the PC can be read on either platform.
- There is a search feature in both the mobile app and PC interfaces.
If you need additional help, stop in at the library or call the Circulation Desk at 973-377-2694.