Download and stream free videos, music, audiobooks, comics and ebooks on your mobile device or computer.
Hoopla is a digital media service offered by the Florham Park Public Library that allows you to borrow movies, music, audiobooks, ebooks, comics, and TV shows to enjoy on your computer, tablet, or phone – and even your TV! With no waiting, titles can be streamed immediately, or downloaded to phones or tablets for offline enjoyment later. There are hundreds of thousands of titles to choose from, with more being added daily.
Here’s how to get started:
- Register for a hoopla account by visiting hoopladigital.com, or using the mobile app on your iOS or Android device. You will need to provide an email address, create a password, and have you library barcode. The mobile app can be found in the App Store, the Google Play store or Amazon apps. The mobile app is also Chromecast-enabled, and available on AppleTV, FireTV, and Roku devices.
- Browse titles on your computer or mobile device by clicking Browse All on the format you would like to browse further (Music, Movies, Audiobooks, eBooks, Comics, and Television). You can also search for a specific title by clicking on the Search box or magnifying glass and typing a title or keyword.
- To borrow a title, click on the title and then click the Borrow button. Your borrowed titles can be played right after borrowing and are found under the My Titles menu for viewing/listening.
- Borrowed titles will be automatically returned when the lending period is over. There are no holds, wait lists, or late fees.
Please note: This service is only available to Florham Park Public Library card holders.
- Borrow up to a total of 5 items per month
- Audiobooks, ebooks, and comics can be borrowed for 21 days
- Music can be borrowed for 7 days
- Movies and television shows can be borrowed for 3 days
- Borrowing credits reset on the first of the month
- Need help? Visit hoopla’s Help Center.