SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT REGARDING COVID-19
- The library building is closed until further notice.
- All in-building meetings and programs are canceled.
- No fines will be assessed during this time so there is no need to return your items.
- Our book drops are closed.
- Currently held items will remain on the hold shelf.
- Placing new holds on physical materials is suspended.
WE ARE “BRINGING THE LIBRARY TO YOU” DURING THE CRISIS
- Email email@example.com for reference assistance or help in using our resources.
- Call 973-377-2694 and leave a message for a call back if you are unable to email.
- Access our numerous digital resources and online databases to assist in your educational and entertainment needs while in the safety of your home.
- Need a library card? Find out details on how to request one here.
- Library virtual and video programs are being offered through new innovative methods. These include: Storytimes, book discussions, parent chats, meditation sessions, current events discussions, and movie talks. Check our Calendar for a schedule.
- Keep informed of the latest updates from the library via our website, email blasts, Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube.
- Access our A-Z list for a complete list of resources available to you at home. Your library card number and PIN may be required to gain access. Here is a sampling:
Books and Audiobooks
Movies and TV Shows
Career & Business