View our online calendar to find all programs and register for events. Click on the links below to learn more on what we offer for all ages.
We offer year-round story time and a wide variety of fun, educational, and crafty programs. Other programs include 1,000 Books Before Kindergarten and Summer Reading. Learn more on our Children’s Page.
Discover Reading Recommendations and learn about our programs for Teens, including Book Clubs. Learn more on our Teens Page.
We offer a Second Sunday Series of entertaining programs from September to April. In addition, we run programs on educational topics and hobbies , such as, crafting and cooking throughout the year. Of course, we also have reading-centered programs, including our Book Talk group and Book Discussion groups. Learn more on our Adults Page.
- Submit print jobs from anywhere via email, mobile app or a web browser, and request them be printed at the library. Click here for full instructions..
- Submit your request for Reference Services in-person at the library, via email to email@example.com, or by phone 973-377-2694.
- VIRTUAL TECH HELP
Our friendly and knowledgeable library staff is available to help walk you through accessing the wide range of digital resources available from the library.
- AD HOC TECH HELP
Bring your mobile device and inquire at the Circulation Desk if you need a quick lesson on using one of our digital apps.
- 1-ON-1 TECH HELP
In-person appointments are available to help get you started with technology basics. Make an appointment for a 30-minute one-on-one session to get an answer.
- BOOKMATCH Complete a form to suggest a book for purchase or to receive reading recommendations based on your preferences.
- BOOKS AND MORE Browse our virtual book shelves of New Books, Coming Soon Books, Books on Current Topics, and Guided Reading Levels.
- LIBRARY NEWSLETTER Signup to receive emails announcing library events and you can also opt in to receive reading recommendation emails.